Monday, March 17, 2014

Zooma Photo a Day Week 2 Recap

Week 2 of the photo challenge has come and passed. This month sure is flying! Here's the master list again before I show off my pictures.
Shadow: I took this picture of my brother and I wearing Minnie Mouse and Stitch hats during our Christmas 2010 Disney World trip. I love how cool it looks!
Vegetable: Another throwback shot from last Fall. I snapped these gorgeous gourds at a cute local store. I love how much this picture looks like Fall.
Thankful: This day I was thankful for the absolutely beautiful weather that let me have a wonderful run. I set a PR for my fastest 1 mile run, and got to explore a new part of my new neighborhood.


Morning: Look at that sunshine! Another morning run shot. It was actually pretty hot this morning and made me wish for summer.
Hydrate: These are my 3 favorite water bottles. I pretty much have one of them on me at all times. This weekend I actually brought 2 of them to Shamrock. Gotta drink that water!
Favorite: This is my favorite sweatshirt. Not only because I drive a Volkswagen, but also because it is super comfy! I spent Thursday lounging around in it, reading and resting up for Shamrock.
Funny: I love puns. The worse they are, the harder I laugh.


And now to the most exciting photo of the week. The one that ZOOMA tagged me in just as I was about to fall asleep the night before the Shamrock 8K
I WON! When I got the notification, I yelled so loud my fiance told me to calm down. He doesn't understand just how awesome free shoes are. I haven't gotten my email back from ZOOMA yet (since this happened Friday night) but I'm looking forward to my Altra shoes. I've only ever bought Asics, so it will be cool to try out a new brand this time.

Plus, I saved myself over $100. That's a win, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment