Friday, January 15, 2016

#CovergirlVoxBox



It's been a long time since Influenster has chosen me for a Vox Box, but I finally got picked last month!

The best part? I got chosen to test out some new products from Covergirl, the Plumpify Mascara by BlastPRO and Colorlicious Oh Sugar vitamin infused balm.


The Mascara:

I've said before on here that mascara is my favorite type of makeup. I'm not ashamed to admit that I have great eyelashes, and a good mascara only makes them better. This was my first time using a non-waterproof mascara, but to be honest I didn't even notice that it wasn't. It stayed on really well (even when I forgot to take my makeup off before going running). It doesn't get clumpy and gross like some mascaras do, and it dries quickly so I didn't have those funny marks below my eyebrows from wet mascara. I give it 5 stars.

The before and after

The Lip Balm:

Recently I've been liking lipstick more and more. It used to seem like an old lady thing to wear, but after Covergirl released their limited edition Star Wars collection, I jumped right in to the lipstick world and haven't looked back. I bring up lipstick because that's what this is more like. It says lip balm, but it's pretty heavily tinted and wears very well. I would call it more of a "hydrating lipstick" than a balm. I have the "Sprinkle" color and it looks great with my pale complexion!

A big thanks to Influenster for letting me try out these products, I can't wait to test more!


No comments:

Post a Comment