Thursday, January 14, 2016

Blog Refresh



If you've been around a while, you may notice that the blog got a facelift (and a new URL) today!

I've been playing around with changing my blog for the last few weeks. While I do want to blog about running and fitness, I also want it to be about other thing, more of an all encompassing blog for my life.

Running isn't my only hobby (*gasp*). I love reading, and I have a goal of reading 125 books in 2016. I want to be able to highlight the ones that stand out.

I also want to incorporate the 2016 Book Challenge into my blog.


Source
 
I also enjoy movies, something that I don't always have time to explore, but something that I make time for around Oscar time. Stay tuned as I watch and review all the Best Picture nominees (announced this morning!)

Source
I also want to document places I travel this year (although those trips may be mainly running related, that won't be the only thing I'll be doing there. I hope to at least visit a few tourist spots)

The final thing that I wanted to incorporate a bit of professional blogging. That is, about the advertising campaigns and marketing efforts I see around me.

All of these things together have led me to change the name of the blog from "See Leah Run" (which I never really liked to begin with) to "Leah Elizabeth", to more encompass all the aspects of my life.

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for my first Oscar viewing!

1 comment: