Sunday, May 11, 2014

#SargentoUltraThin

A few months ago, I joined Influenster in hopes of scoring some cool stuff to test and review. I waited patiently to be included in a VoxBox program, taking surveys and writing reviews. I was finally selected as a semi-finalist and sent a survey about cheese. I guess I answered the way they wanted me too, because I was selected to take part in the Sargento Ultra Thin Vox Box!

It arrived on my doorstep in this box:

Being an advertising major, I love the branding on the box!
The email they had sent me said I would be getting a voucher for cheese (since obviously they couldn't mail it) along with some "other goodies". In it was a super awesome lunchbox, a voucher, and a coupon for a later pack of cheese:

Again, I like the consistent branding theme here!
Influenster has badges, and in order to earn points towards the badges, they give you a few tasks such as taking a picture of the item in the store and posting it on their Facebook wall, tweeting about it, or posting picture on Instagram. During all of these posts, I was asked to use the hashtag #SargentoUltraThin and submit my posts.

I cashed in my voucher for a package of sharp cheddar and snapped my picture when I got to the car. 


I actually started snacking on a slice on the drive home since I was super hungry. They're very yummy and they only have 45 calories a slice! Most of mine were eaten by themselves (I really like sharp cheddar cheese) but I did manage to be somewhat creative once and made some super delicious grilled cheese sandwiches:


I used two slices of cheese on each since they were so thin (and I was eating these after a run so I was starving!) It melted really well and was super yummy!

I would definitely buy these slices and recommend them to anyone who reads this to go try it for themselves. They're lighter than most cheeses and offer a cheese taste on sandwiches and the like without being too heavy. Sargento Ultra Thin slices, you get a thumbs up from me!



P.S. The lunchbox is also great and I use it all the time! It's really well insulated and keeps my food nice and cold!

1 comment: