Tuesday, February 16, 2016

#RunnersLoveYogaCORE

I have 3 big fitness loves.

The first, obviously, is running.

The second, is TRX (which is the most killer workout I've ever experienced)

The third, and newest, is yoga.

My gym offers lunch time yoga classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and I've been going with some coworkers. I event went to an arm balance workshop a few weekends ago (it was 2 hours of nonstop awesomeness). I think it's safe to say I'm obsessed.

I've been following Runners Love Yoga for a while now, and after seeing her post monthly challenges for a while, I decided to give February's challenge a go. The theme was core, and I love the poses and flows we did!

Here are all my daily pics in one place, I'm so looking forward to the March challenge!

Day 1: Boat pose

Day 2: Down Dog Winsdshield Wipers

Day 3: Side plank

Day 4: Locust Pose
Day 5: Core Down Dog
Day 6: Dolphin Pose
Day 7: Down Dog Sequence
Day 8: Wrist Toe Taps
Day 9: Windshield Wipers
Day 10: Eagle Pose


No comments:

Post a Comment