Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Let's Talk About Locklaces


When I first started running, my toes kept going numb. Also, my shoes came untied all the time.The solution to both of these problems? Lock Laces!

What are Lock Laces? They're easy to use, stretchy laces that never come untied! They also keep your shoes on without keeping them too tight, which stops toes from going numb.


The people over at Lock Laces were nice enough to send me a few pairs for free if I blogged about them. I fully believe that every runner should invest in a pair as soon as they get new shoes. There isn't much to review other than the fact that they work, and I love the huge variety of colors that makes it easy to coordinate with your shoes. (Because we all know that is important!)

Since getting my first pair of laces, I haven't had a single problem with my shoes coming untied, falling off, coming "unlocked" or any problems at all.


1 comment:

  1. Lock Laces are the best! I first started using them for my triathlon shoes (ain't nobody got time for tying their shoes in transition) and now I have them on all my shoes!

    ReplyDelete